Today, I thought that I would give you a snapshot of the teacher behind the Organizing My Teaching Life blog. I started out with wanting to blog about teaching, lesson planning, and organizing in my classroom. Within the last few months, I’ve now taken the blog toward more of a lifestyle style blog instead.
10 Facts about the teacher
- Michigan has always been my home. I can’t imagine living anywhere else.
- My Mom and I share the same first name, but we have different middle names.
- I am left handed. My parents are/were right handed; both of my sisters and myself are left handed.
- I graduated from Central Michigan University. Fire Up, Chips!
- Before I started teaching, I worked retail.
- My hubby and I were set up by mutual friends. Our first date was at the same place we got married.
- Together, we have four children.
- We have two dogs, Tucker and Cooper. Of course, they are spoiled rotten.
- I have been teaching seventh graders, in the same district, for 23 years.
- My favorite hobbies include reading, crafting, journaling, genealogy, and of course, organizing.
Until next time,