Organizing resources are a large part of my organizing practice. Much of my inspiration for organizing comes from my ideas, and blogs that I subscribe to. However, there are several books that also are a large part of my organizing inspiration. In the next couple of posts, I will share the organizing blogs that I subscribe to and the books that I use.
First, let’s start with the blogs. These are a large part of the organizing resources that I utilize. Just click on the name, and it will take you to the blog site.
My Favorite Organizing Blogs…
- A Bowl Full of Lemons is a blog that focuses on all aspects of the home. This site has a lot of organizing plans and printables, as well as plans and printable for cleaning, and menu planning.
- Clean and Scentsible features The Household Organization Diet. It’s a 30-day detox plan for the organization in your home. The blog also gives tips, and ideas to keeping organization, in your home, throughout the year.
- Delightful Order is another organizing and home blog. This blog also offers holiday ideas, gift ideas, and easy to create crafts.
- I Heart Organizing is one of my favorite blogs. It was one of the first blogs that I read, and it is full of organizing ideas, home decor, and other inspiration. If you haven’t read it before, you are in for a real treat. However, set aside a chunk of time before you start into reading it. The blog is full of ideas, and you’ll want to read the archives as well.
- Organizing Homelife has many organizing plans and ideas. There are quite a few printables on this blog that can be used for many aspects of daily life. This blog also offers recipes that are super simple to make.
- Simply Organized gives organization and home decorating ideas. On this site, there are many step-by-step instructions that are offered to help get you from start to finish.