As I mentioned in a previous blog post, autumn is my favorite time of year. Here are five reasons that autumn steals my heart each year. My autumn favorites are…
- The colors – Bold and vibrant colors are everywhere during the fall.
2. The clothing – Bring on the layers! I like to layer in cozy sweaters, scarves, boots, and booties. You can check out some of my favorite pins on my Pinterest page.
3. The food – Comfort food is something that I look forward to when autumn starts. Can I get a yay for chili? Our favorite is a white bean, chicken chili. So yummy!
4. College football – I always cheer for my alma mater, Central Michigan. Fire Up, Chips! I am also a huge Michigan State fan. Living with my husband and my boys has fueled my college football passion.
5. Fall decor – I love to decorate for all the seasons, but Autumn is my favorite. I have several key pieces that I use year after year.
As autumn continues, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday, and I thoroughly enjoy spending time with family and friends. I have much to be thankful for each day. I will be expressing my gratitude in some blog posts during November. See you then.
Until next time,